Our industry leading PMR software comes with invaluable functionalities designed to help pharmacists manage their dispensary process efficiently. You can find out more about ProScript Connect here.
Free services to support pharmacies
To help you tackle the COVID-19 pandemic, we're offering the following services free to pharmacies until end of June.
With advice that patients avoid face-to-face visits to practices unless absolutely necessary, our Pharmacy Access solution enables pharmacies and EMIS Web GP organisations to work together to provide a safer and faster service. Pharmacy Access combines two different elements - Medicines Manager and GP Record Viewer to give you increased visibility of patient records, along with an easy way to add repeat requests directly into the GP software.
- Streamlined care between GPs and pharmacy
- Securely send electronic repeat prescription requests to EMIS Web practices direct from your ProScript Connect system
- Access a full audit trail of requested, ordered and rejected electronic repeat prescriptions.
My Local Pharmacy
My Local Pharmacy enables you to manage a patient's repeat request and send push notifications advising them of progress. The mobile app can be downloaded on the patient's smartphone or tablet device and will allow them to send you repeat medication requests.
Broadband connectivity is a crucial part of community pharmacy business continuity, which is why we offer our Constant Connect solution. This service automatically switches and connects you to your EMISnet network via a 3G/4G connection in the event of a broadband failure, enabling you to continue downloading prescriptions, ordering stock, and providing excellent care to patients.
Patient Access for Professionals
To assist pharmacists in delivering services to patients we are happy to announce that we are enabling free video consultations for three months for pharmacists via Patient Access for Professionals.
This will enable pharmacists and patients to set up consultation services for patients whilst adhering to the rules around social distancing.
To find out more and to register your interest please click here
Information and advice regarding the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve daily. We have collated some official guidance and resources below to help support and assist your pharmacy teams:
- COVID-19 Updates (PSNC)
- RPS Guidance regarding COVID-19 (RPS)
- GPhC statement regarding absence of Responsible Pharmacist (GPhC)
- Key Actions for ensuring your pharmacy teams and contractors are well prepared (PSNC)
- Medicines Delivery Service information for shielded patients (PSNC)
- Rollout of 111 Online CPCS Urgent Medication Referrals (PSNC)
- Patient.info has a wide range of material, including information on managing COVID-19
- Standard operating procedure for managing coronavirus in community pharmacy (NHS England)
- Phase 4 EPS Information (NHS Digital)