What is the Healthcare User Group (HUG)?
The HUG is a user-focussed group, who share best practice and support each other in using our products and services. They also help guide us in making sure the technology we provide meets the needs of our health economy, today and in the future.
The group is run completely by its members, fully supported by us. In our quest to develop expert user forums and influence the development direction we welcome this opportunity to invite your organisation to join us.
The HUG aims to:
- be the user voice within EMIS Health and wider arena
- engage with everyone who uses our products and services to improve understanding and share learning, experience, ideas and good practice
- identify, discuss and address common issues to avoid duplication of effort
- contribute to the development of our products and services
- promote consistency and standard ways of using our products
- contribute to the development of clinical and non-clinical users
Become a member today
We are looking for new members who can help shape the future of healthcare IT both at a strategic and operational level. Click here to become a member