Future-proof, secure GP telephony
Deployed across hundreds of UK practices, Surgery Connect is a future proof, secure GP telephony solution which improves the patient experience, while driving efficient practice management across General Practice, GP Federations and CCGs, and providing fully integrated remote working for GPs and staff. Surgery Connect guarantees more efficient practice management, and scalability supports growth across multiple practices and delivery of the integrated care agenda.
Surgery Connect provides quick and easy switching between audio and video at any time during a call with a patient, with all calls recorded and call data attached to the patient record. A full suite of web browser based Management Consoles provide a real time view of call levels and staff activity, access to call flow management and extensive analytical reporting. Integration ensures practitioners are not switching between a patchwork of discrete applications.
Surgery Connect integrates with EMIS Web, providing a seamless and time-saving way in which clinical and admin staff can access and record patient information during a call.
At a centralised level Surgery Connect generates analytics via the real time performance dashboards, plus regional statistics, improvement metrics and the use of AI.
The solution is built on the latest call centre technology allowing for full IVR capabilities, automatic calendar control, intelligent queuing, call back functionality and many other features. All features are included as standard and any new features our development team release are to the service at no charge.
Supporting demand and remote working
Remote working is fully supported with Surgery Connect Lite which provides full functionality via mobiles and softphone, enabling phone and video calls to patients to be made from the desktop/laptop environment, integrated with either EMIS Web or SystmOne clinical systems.
EMIS Web integration:
- Patient information accessed directly, based on the caller’s phone number
- Calls securely recorded and linked to the patient record
- Single sign-on to Surgery Connect/EMIS
- Supports video consultation
- Unlimited phone lines and call queues
- Telephone triage and extended access support
- Visual management wallboard and detailed reporting
- Automated messages for queued patients
- Self-service appointment management
- Mobile phone back-up
- Remote working using softphones and mobiles
- Standalone network or HSCN deployment
- Shielded and at-risk patient routing to hot hubs
- Developed with GPs and practice managers
- Excellent UK-based customer support
- Customer-led R&D
- Secure systems - ISO accredited
- All-inclusive rental model
- Highly rated by our customers