What are the issues?
- Cost of 24/7 service - As the NHS moves towards a 24/7 service, the need for systems to be available 24/7 is paramount. This is costly to trusts.
- Continuity of systems - As healthcare systems become more connected, the reliance on an organisation's integration platform becomes crucial.
- Lack of resource and skills - Many trusts don’t have the in-house resource and skills to ensure constant monitoring and maintenance of integration platforms.
- Lack of appropriate budget - many CSUs and larger CCGs require an enterprise wide integration solution but often have no resource or appropriate budget to maintain and manage the solution on an ongoing basis.
What's the solution?
EMIS Health's Integration managed service will enable you to remove the burden of internally resourcing and funding a 24/7 systems maintenance operation.
- 24/7 managed service
- Choice of reactive or proactive service - depending on the scale of your organisation and integration team
- Full integration audit and health check to identify ways to improve reliability and robustness
- Choice of fully managed service including hosting, delivering strategic solution to enterprise organisations
- Share cost and recognise saving by implementing service across multiple sites
What are the benefits?
- Resilient, reliable service ensuring your Integration platform is available 24/7
- Access to highly experienced integration specialists
- Reduce operational cost with outsourced service
- Spread cost across multiple sites
- Peace of mind that your systems are running 24/7