Care for patients wherever they are with our video consultation solution
In-person GP appointments are perfect for a lot of patients. But what about those who struggle to get to their practice? Or those whose busy schedule makes it difficult for them to take time out of their day to travel?
Video Consult gives your patients the ability to consult with a GP via any connected device, no matter where they are. With patients able to attend appointments at days and times they might not normally be able to make, you can truly open up access to your services.
It’s not just patients who are better off either. By providing video consultations and supporting patients outside of your practice, you can reduce pressure on busy reception staff and overcrowded waiting rooms. Sounds like a win-win to us.
How Video Consult works
To ensure that you’re getting the right fit for you and your practice, we’ve created two versions of Video Consult – an integrated version and a non-integrated version.
Why choose our non-integrated version of Video Consult?
- Easily start video consultations by accessing the system via a standard web browser.
- Gain flexibility by making video calls no matter what clinical IT system you use.
- Deliver joined-up care by inviting other clinicians and specialists into consultations.
- Improve consistency by using across organisations, including federations and CCGs.
- Keep patients up to date by sending them email links asking them to join calls.
Why choose our EMIS Web and Patient Access integrated version of Video Consult?
- Speed up your processes by using EMIS Web to start and mange video consultations.
- Instantly make informed decisions by easily accessing patient details during video calls.
- Make things easy for patients – all they have to go is log on to Patient Access to attend their appointment.
Flexibility that meets your needs - and provides your patients with the best experience
- Find the right balance for you by choosing how many video consultations you offer – and whether they can be booked via Patient Access with our integrated version.
- Provide extra support to those who need it most by offering video consultations to those with long-term conditions, mobility issues or other groups of patients.
- Deliver consistent quality by using Video Consult even with low internet speeds.*
- Make the most of video consultations with our extra devices, including extra screens, webcams, headsets and all-in-one systems.
Ensuring the highest levels of security and safety
We host everything in our secure data centres, where we also house patient records. Combine this with our guarantee that none of your video consultations will be recorded, and you can stay safe in the knowledge that you’re using a secure solution that’ll ensure your consultations remain private.
*low bandwidth connections can reduce video quality.
For more information on camaras and microphones contact our team via the form below.