Philips SpeechExec Enterprise allows you to connect the people authoring dictations with their typists. With EMIS Web integration, it only takes a single click to assign patient data to a dictation, for maximum speed and data accuracy. We have you covered when it comes to data security too – information is protected by built-in security and backup features.
With a simple login system and central administration for efficient system configuration, Philips SpeechExec Enterprise links authors, typists, managers, and administrators, facilitating communication, individual workflow settings, and organisational flexibility.
Offering workflow management for automatic work routing and sharing, as well as templates for fast document creation, repetitive tasks and potential errors are eliminated.
Your IT department will love it too, as it will work with a wide range of other hardware and software, such as:
- Seamless integration with Philips dictation hardware (e.g. SpeechMikes, Digital Pocket Memos)
- Support for on-demand application delivery with Citrix and Windows
- Works in Terminal Services or VDI environments.
- Active Directory support for enhanced user management
- Geared for Dragon Naturally Speaking speech recognition software.
Contact SpeechWrite today for a free demonstration, firstname.lastname@example.org.