With Patient Access, you can empower patients to take control of their healthcare. Patients can view their medical record and keep track of their conditions, allowing them to gain a deeper understanding of their wellbeing.
How can Patient Access help my patients?
- Ensure patients get their regular medication when they need it with online repeat prescription ordering with automated delivery to their preferred pharmacy.
- Avoid confusion over prescriptions with an easy to understand list of medications to pick from.
- Patients are given more flexibility with the ability to book, view and cancel appointments online without having to spend time calling the practice.
- Patients can view test results online – saving them from having to travel to the practice for an unnecessary appointment.
- Accessible and straightforward information keeps patients up to date on their care.
- Patients can securely share their medical record for 24 hours – an important feature if they need care abroad, out of hours, or in an emergency situation.
- A shared record history allows patients to view an audit of where, when and why someone has accessed their record, if available, using a data sharing agreement. It details direct patient care (such as a general consultation), as well as indirect patient care (like managing repeat prescriptions).
Personal Health Record
From monitoring weight and fitness to keeping tabs on life-threatening conditions, patients are able to share aspects of their health directly with their GP via an ever-growing range of apps and devices. This collection of information forms their Personal Health Record. Apple HealthKit integration means that information is fed directly into Patient Access, allowing data to be shared in real time. Clinicians receive this information and can then copy it over to the patient's medical record in just a couple of clicks.