Truly shared care records
ReStart Consulting is the leading provider of integration services and 24/7 Trust Integration Engine (TIE) support to the NHS, and has delivered more than 1,000 interfaces over the last 12 years.
Viper360® is their interoperability framework solution that’s best described as a presentation layer. Built on existing TIE platforms, Viper360 enables an incremental, building-block approach to delivering a true, integrated and shared healthcare record solution. It provides a variety of data sharing solutions to meet the interoperability gap that exists between what can be achieved at basic integration engine level and what the traditional - potentially expensive - enterprise-wide portal solutions claim to be able to deliver.
A complete view of patient information
- Integration between ReStart Consulting’s CRV and EMIS Health’s Portal SDK allows organisations outside of primary care to view a patient’s GP record in real time via the CRV.
- Portal SDK allows EMIS Web users to see information held by those other organisations in the same way.
- This provides a true 360 degree view of all patient information that’s made available to those who need to see it.
Helping you to tackle your challenges and strategies
ReStart Consulting’s modular approach means specific interoperability challenges can be tackled separately while also feeding into overarching data sharing strategies across an STP. These types of solutions might include:
- mental health crisis and end of life care plans to the ambulance service
- GP to GP and GP to urgent care centre and out of hours appointment booking
- federated pathology solutions
- alerts for discharge and deceased notifications.