Features and benefits
- Save time by reducing manual data entry.
- Increase accuracy with patented vertical turbine technology.
- Simple migration between different clinical systems.
- Integrates with a variety of different systems, providing consistent working practices.
- Ensure safety and security through automated PDF reports and defined Read Codes.
- User friendly with simple and intuitive design.
SpiroConnect measures respiratory flow rates and volumes using proven turbine technology. With a patented vertically positioned turbine and advanced antistatic plastic, you can ensure a high level of accuracy when testing patients.
Perfect for testing COPD and asthma patients, SpiroConnect integrates with various clinical systems - such as EMIS Web, PCS, SystmOne and Vision - through Numed's i3 software.
Ready to meet your requirements
- Seamlessly saves a PDF report and up to 40 user-selected Read Codes to a patient’s medical record in a single click, reducing risk of human error.
- Easy-to-use interface means there's no need for staff retraining.
- Low running costs with inexpensive consumables made in the UK.
Save up to 10 minutes per test, giving you more time with your patients.
A two-year warranty combined with a one-year support package from MediServe gives you the added assurance of supported use. And with easy installation and integration with various clinical systems, you can migrate in seconds.
Please note all enquiries are passed directly to the partner and will not be responded to by EMIS Health.