PatientLeaf uses the latest software techniques to help clinicians:
- make better, faster and safer clinical decisions
- spend better quality time with patients
- educate patients about their conditions
- avoid making the same historical error
- easily familiarise themselves with unfamiliar patients
- follow evidence-based guidance to improve health efficiencies.
The application analyses patients' medical notes in real-time and presents information relevant to the aspect of the record you want to see, in one easy view of their entire medical history.
It covers: blood pressure, coronary heart disease, stroke/transient ischaemic attack, peripheral arterial disease, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic kidney disease, and diabetes. A health promotion module and attachments viewer are also included.
Displaying the effect of specific medications on a patient’s condition, PatientLeaf maps NICE guidance to tell you the optimum targets for the patient and highlights drugs that have not been previously tried.