Bringing your phone and clinical systems together
View your patient’s record as you answer their call, saving both time and improving patient service. Control your incoming and outgoing calls from one device.
Phone Manger can be displayed simultaneously on both your desk phone and smartphone, it brings together your Mitel phone system and your EMIS Health clinical system to streamline patient contact and improve your practice’s service levels.
And that’s just the start of the benefits of using Phone Manager. The system has a number of applications that can help you streamline tasks, increase efficiency and manage your practice’s performance.
Complete control of your phone system
With on-screen call control, you can easily see who is calling you and answer them with a single click. It gives you a personal ’call log’ of your inbound and outbound calls and gives access to both personal and practice contact databases.
Phone Manager also gives you and your colleagues the ability to set your availability and set up how calls are presented and offers a ‘chat’ instant message capability.
- Record all calls or selected ones to ensure process compliance and information accuracy.
- Call reporting and analysis, gives you details on how long calls wait to be answered, how many calls are received and how many are missed.
- Real time wallboard – allows you to display your service levels: are you performing to your targets, how many calls are waiting, how long does it take to answer calls. This can be displayed on a TV on the wall, a tablet or even your Smart phone!
- Auto reporting allows set reports to be generated on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Use these features to ensure that your practice is achieving its required performance levels.