eSocial Prescription allows GPs to prescribe local, non-clinical services to patients in two clicks and two minutes.
Each HealthUnlocked social prescription provides a patient with relevant details of local services, online health communities, editorial content and other online resources that relate to their conditions and wellbeing needs. The prescription is designed for patients who may benefit from additional, personalised support to manage their conditions; complementing the medical advice provided by their GPs. It fits into existing workflows so that healthcare professionals can prescribe during any consultation, directly from the patient record.
- Deliver quality and engaging resources, verified by medical professionals
- 24/7 online self-service support for patients
- Access to a core recommendations dataset of thousands of services, editorial content and online peer support communities
- Customise the tool by adding your own resources and local services
- Cloud-based software; no installation required and integrates into the clinical workflow