Clinically designed, with you and your patients in mind
An online consultation system that’s easily accessed 24/7 via your practice website, Online Triage ensures that patients receive effective care in the right place:
- fourteen ready-made forms created by our clinical team and Egton allow patients to easily detail their symptoms
- all forms are sent to your practice for review, supporting your clinical decision making
- based off their answers, patients will be directed to specialist, community and emergency care if appropriate – and if they’d benefit from self-care, patients gain exclusive access to clinically authored Patient.info resources
- with patients sent down the correct care pathway, you can reduce pressure on your services
- customisable links and forms allow you to meet your population’s exact needs.
Integration coming soon to make your life easier
We're working closely to integrate Online Triage with our systems in the future. In EMIS Web, forms will appear in your Workflow to make triage even more streamlined. Meanwhile, integration with Patient Access will provide patients with a smoother experience.
Look out for updates from Egton – they’ll be letting you know how the integration is progressing.
Receive funding for an NHS-approved system
- Practices in England can get help with the cost of Online Triage via General Practice Forward View funding.
- Easily follow the NHS’s preferred procurement process – Online Triage is approved on the dynamic purchasing system (DPS) framework.