Supporting hospital pharmacies with fast, accessible prescription information
On the road to a paperless NHS, the EMIS Health Hospital Pharmacy system is the first essential step towards full, electronic prescribing. Our systems have been designed from the ground up to meet the needs of pharmacists at the point of care and close the loop from prescribing to dispensing. More importantly, EMIS Health Hospital Pharmacy puts patient safety first with robust decision support to avoid prescribing errors. Allow your pharmacists to deliver clinical services directly to the ward, influence prescribing decisions and improve outcomes for patients.
Our hospital pharmacy system modules include:
- Dispensing and Stock Control – Close the loop between prescribing, pharmacy and administration with instant access to information across the process.
- Manufacturing & CIVAS – Provides seamless processing of locally prepared and manufactured products.
- Parenteral Nutrition – Delivers full support for processing neonatal, paediatric and adult Parenteral Nutrition, from prescribing to compounding.
- Finance Manager – Identify stock balancing errors drug by drug and resolve stock balance issues with accurate reporting and data integrity.
- Patient Specific Ordering (HomeCare) - Reduces the complexity of managing homecare by integrating the patient’s medication record with orders and automating financial transactions.
- Prescription Tracker – Monitor the dispensing process with flexible, adaptable workflow.
- eMedicines Management – Enable pharmacists to deliver services directly to patients on the ward and influence prescribing decisions.
- Pharmacy Clinical Desktop – Create notes as part of a patient record, monitor high risk drugs and prioritise patient specific tasks.