EnCompass is a practice scanning and messaging system that has been developed specifically for general practice. The software is designed as an electronic replacement for the message and visit books, but has evolved to include many useful features, including:
- audited message book for each user
- overdue message alerts
- message pools and covering for absent staff
- a highly effective panic button
- practice intranet
- global address book
- integration with EMIS LV or EMIS PCS
- full audit trail and powerful archive tools.
EnCompass scanning is the integrated document handling and scanning package available for EnCompass. The software features practice configurable workflow, our powerful reader technology, which automatically reads the text of scanned documents to simplify processing and a practice intranet for the surgery's documents and protocols.