We’re giving clinical services across areas more time for better health with EMIS Web. Here’s just three of the reasons why they’ve chosen our clinical system:
1. Delivering better care through integration
EMIS Web connects clinicians with the information they need at the point of care. By making shared care records available across organisations, it means everyone can:
- create continuity of care across primary, secondary, community and specialist sectors
- view a patient’s full history in real time
- deliver high-quality and informed treatment
- improve patient safety
- enhance the patient experience.
Clinicians can also book cross-organisational appointments and share information thanks to clear sharing agreements and APIs. With more integrated care that joins up disjointed providers, EMIS Web is already supporting clinical services to provide better care that meets their targets and goals – like those outlined in the 5YFV.
BrisDoc Healthcare Services are already using shared records to bring integrated care to homeless people in Bristol, while healthcare teams across Liverpool are making use of complete patient records to make care for diabetic patients more proactive and tailored.
2. Meet demand by working more efficiently
From better reporting to access to real-time information, EMIS Web provides everyone across all levels of an organisation with the means to work more efficiently:
- instant access to patient information saves time
- avoid duplication of tests and services in different settings
- access EMIS Web when mobile – particularly useful for rural care
- easily collect, aggregate and analyse data to improve services
- improve case load management across a CCG.
By improving processes and supporting more efficient care, you can meet your increasing demand while providing the best care possible. It’s something that community teams across Liverpool are using to provide faster care to patients.
3. An easy-to-use system that supports everyone
We understand the pressures that clinicians and organisations face. That’s why we’ve designed EMIS Web with you in mind:
- intuitive system allows you to simply gain the information you need
- easily add additional clinical services
- report from one organisation.
Our dedicated team also build strong relationships with users and are on hand to provide support. And if clinicians or other users have any questions or need information on how something works, they can find answers and help on our Support Centre.
By simplifying the way clinicians work and giving them the ability to quickly resolve their queries, we support them to focus on patients and the care they provide.
*All customer experience quotes are taken from our March 2017 survey.