- Work together across all healthcare organisations to provide connected care, enabling quicker processes and creating cost savings.
- Identify which patients are most at risk, helping to reduce unplanned hospital admissions and identifying those who need help the most.
- Provide care from anywhere with EMIS Mobile.
- Enhanced reporting and analysis tools allow monitoring of treatment given.
By sharing crucial information, every clinician involved in a patient’s healthcare journey has important insight when deciding on a course of treatment.
A comprehensive and streamlined path of care can be created, freeing up time for clinicians and enabling them to focus on patient treatment.
Empowering patients – and their carers
- Patient Access will give carers essential guidance through access to care plans and patient leaflets by proxy.
- Share Your Record means that patients can give clinicians emergency access to their medical records.
- Patient’s wishes can be shared with other healthcare organisations, ensuring that their intentions are respected.
- Online consultations are helping 60% of patients to resolve their health concerns without visiting the practice.
- Appointments can be attended via video conferencing, helping those who have difficulties with mobility.
Management and measurement
Detailed oversight and streamlined processes means more patient time and lowered costs:
- Electronic frailty index scores patients aged 60 or over against specific criteria
- GPs can identify those most at risk of hospital admission via risk stratification, helping to reduce unplanned visits
- Reports, dashboards and data models can be easily created with health analytics
- delivery can be measured against key objectives through enterprise search and reports.