When you’ve spent time and effort deploying EMIS Web to help you deliver high quality, joined up care, you want to make sure that you’re making the most of it.
We offer flexible, tailored, training and optimisation packages to help you save time, reduce effort and improve your data quality.
By optimising EMIS Web to suit your specific needs, you can unlock the full potential of the system and make it do the hard work so you don’t have to. And our range of training packages can help you get new staff up and running with daily tasks or can help even the most advanced system user discover smarter ways of working.
Our team of experts will spend time working closely with you and your team, enabling them to develop a closer understanding of your organisation’s specific needs, challenges and objectives. Reviewing workflows, providing recommendations and working with you to implement improvements.
Our optimisation courses
- Data quality – offering a full review of your protocols, concepts and clinical templates so we can make recommendations to help improve your data quality.
- Mobile working – providing an in-depth look at how your community staff are using EMIS Mobile and educating them on some of the recent enhancements that may make their jobs easier.
- Organisation configuration – assisting you with evolving care pathways that include new services and updated business requirements.
- Data sharing – reviewing your data sharing and confidentiality policies in light of new GDPR legislation and make recommendations on where you can improve.
Our training packages offer more specific training on advanced areas of EMIS Web, covering core system usage and looking at various modules in more depth, enabling you to self-serve in the future.
Our training packages
- Training needs analysis – a half-day session working with you and your team to identify knowledge and skill gaps, ensuring that you get the most out of your training budget.
- Train the trainer – an in-depth training course to develop local experts who are accredited to deliver your own in-house EMIS Web training. The course consists of 14 days modular training, one day of group assessments and an on-site assessment in a live training environment. Certification is reviewed annually with a two day reaccreditation course.
- Super user trainer – modular training for system champions and service leads providing an in-depth understanding that allows them to support other staff.
- End user training – equip system users with the tools needed to fulfil their daily tasks in EMIS Web. Training takes between half a day and three days depending on your team’s preferred learning approach. The course can be offered to admin or clinical staff or can be adapted to suit both teams at once.
- Service desk training – train your team in multiple EMIS Web modules to support them with their daily tasks, focussing on common user issues and how they can be resolved.
- Configuration training – through detailed training on all areas of EMIS Web, this course enables your team to manage and maintain your clinical system at organisational level.
- EMIS Web: what’s new – ideal for customers who’re looking to learn about the latest EMIS Web features and how these can be used to enhance their practice efficiency.
If you would like to get involved with our training and optimisation packages, get in touch with our team on 0330 024 1269 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.