New and improved EMIS Mobile app
By listening to your feedback, we’re able to provide updates to EMIS Mobile to make it more tailored to your needs and the way you work.
It’s why we’ve created a native app for iOS, Android and Windows 10 devices. Native to your device’s operating system, it means EMIS Mobile:
- is smoother and has faster loading times for quicker use
- integrates with other features of your system to provide a more engaging experience
- doesn’t require training to use, since it has familiar and simple interfaces.
Available on the Apple App Store, via Google Play and Windows App Store, EMIS Mobile users who have EMIS Web version 7.0 can use the app now.
We’re continually working to bring you new features that provide you with better support. With our most recent update, we’ve introduced a range of new improvements:
- patient find – search for any patient registered to your organisation
- larger appointment book – there’s no longer any restriction on the number of appointments you have stored
- patient warnings and alerts – these are now based on triggers and work in the same way as they do in EMIS Web
- one username and password across systems – we’ve made it simpler to log-in by allowing you to use the same password and username that you use for EMIS Web
- application locking – switch between apps without EMIS Mobile locking; the app will only lock after 15 minutes of inactivity
- device manager – new method for activating and managing devices
- user-friendly interface – standardised colours and easier viewing of information improve ease of use.
We’ll keep listening to and gathering your feedback so that we can bring you even more improvements in the future.