Native EMIS Mobile by EMIS Health app
By listening to your feedback, we’re able to provide updates to EMIS Mobile to make it more tailored to your needs and the way you work.
It’s why we provide native apps for iOS, Android and Windows® 10 devices. Native to your device’s operating system, it means EMIS Mobile:
- is smoother and has faster loading times for quicker use
- integrates with other features of your system to provide a more engaging experience
- doesn’t require training to use, since it has familiar and simple interfaces.
Available on the Apple and Windows® app stores and via Google Play, EMIS Moible users who have EMIS Web version 7.0 can use the app now.
We’re continually working to bring you new features that provide you with better support.
- Device Manager– a new method of activating and managing devices, including shorter 8-digit security codes.
- Patient Find– you can now search for any patient at your organisation.
- Appointment book– there’s no restriction on the number of appointments that can be stored.
- Patient warnings– they now function the same in EMIS Mobile as they do in EMIS Web based on triggers, such as Add a drug.
- Family relationship links – these can now be viewed under patient demographics in EMIS Mobile for Windows®.
- Application lock – you can now switch between apps and EMIS Mobile will not automatically lock as it did in the old app.
- One username and password– the username and password you use for EMIS Web is now the same for EMIS Mobile.
- Interface– a more intuitive, user friendly functionality
We’ll keep listening to and gathering your feedback so that we can bring you even more improvements in the future. You can find more information and support on the latest features of EMIS Mobile here.
To arrange your EMIS Mobile contract call our sales team at Egton on 0845 134 5245.