Provide more informed care closer to home by securely and quickly accessing all the core elements of EMIS Web, wherever you are.
- View patient information without a connection by saving records for when you’re offline.
- Native Android, iOS and Windows® 10 apps provide a user-friendly experience.
- Improve patient safety with real-time patient alerts and warnings.
Access the information you need, wherever and whenever you need it
With quick and easy access to the real-time patient information that’s held in EMIS Web, you can make better and safer decisions at the point of care – no matter where that care is provided.
Simply accessed through your mobile device, EMIS Mobile allows you to:
- view patients’ medical records
- access supporting documents like x-rays and test results
- easily edit, update and share information to keep everything up to date
- access the clinical system without a data connection (offline sync)
- provide integrated care.
With the ability to see patient warnings and alerts in real time and create and assign tasks for both yourself and others, everyone can be involved in more connected care. It means that patients are provided with a better experience, in line with new models of care.
We developed native apps for iOS, Android and Windows® 10 devices, providing a familiar and easy-to-use interface as you can choose to download the app to any compatible device. Plus, you can make use of a range of features that have been designed around your requirements.
“EMIS Mobile has allowed us to improve the quality of care and reduce costs.”
Helping you to work more efficiently
Ideal for busy nurses and clinicians who have to travel to and from sites to collect patient records, EMIS Mobile puts everything in one centralised place. This helps you use your time in the most productive way possible, reducing pressure and making everyone's lives easier.
It’s also easy for everyone to keep records up to date since information like new medications can be entered into EMIS Web-authored templates. EMIS Mobile also works with your device's voice recognition capabilities, allowing you to quickly update your notes.
More time for care
By providing you with a variety of ways to manage your schedule, EMIS Mobile supports you in saving time so that you can spend more of it focussing on your patients:
- book and view upcoming appointments
- view a map of appointment locations to plan journeys
- download patient records so that they can be viewed without an internet connection.
With information and support at a touch of a button, it’s already helping clinicians like those at Bromley Healthcare CIC to save an hour a day.
If you're an existing EMIS Web user you can find further information, functionality and features on EMIS Now.