CMC within EMIS Web
Coordinate My Care (CMC) is now accessible via EMIS Web using an ‘in-context link’. This means users may access CMC within EMIS Web keeping user and patient context, which allows you to create, edit and approve a CMC urgent care plan for your patients. The care plan will then be immediately available to view by all the urgent care services including 111, the out-of-hours GP services and the London Ambulance Service.
How does it work?
- Where EMIS Web users would previously access the summary care record (SCR), you'll now find a CMC tab.
- If you're accessing a patient record in EMIS Web, you'll automatically be able to see if the patient has a CMC urgent care plan.
- When you're in your patient’s EMIS Web record, you can click directly through to their CMC urgent care plan.
- If there is a tick – a plan for that patient exists, you can thus update the plan.
- If there is a cross – no plan exists, you can start a new plan.
If you are not a current user of the CMC service, please click here for more information and resources to help get you started. An EMIS Web user guide to CMC is also available via the link.