EMIS Health’s CaMIS PAS+ helps drive the flow of information for the entire care process - from outpatient referral to waiting list and subsequent admission, clinicians have extensive workflow support which includes automated capture of referral to treatment and clock ‘starts and stops’.
CaMIS PAS+ includes all the core components of a patient master index (PMI), outpatients, waiting list and inpatients. All the information is available in real-time and integrated with other departmental systems, providing you with one central view of all your patient data, so you can make more informed healthcare decisions.
Modules integrated with CaMIS PAS+ include:
- Clinical viewer - an easy-to-use, graphically rich overview of a patient’s entire record.
- Clinical record tracking – helping you manage and track clinical records, ensuring they are in the right place at the right time.
- Clinical correspondence and digital dictation – automated, end to end dictation entry with fast and efficient document generation.
- Inpatient bed management – fast and efficient handling of patient admissions, transfers and discharges to assist in priority bed planning
- Bed management application – real time bed state view, allowing you to proactively manage bed occupancy and deal with crisis or seasonal pressures
- Theatres – real-time management and scheduling of theatres enabling clinicians to plan their day and reduce theatre over and under runs.