Providing real-time patient information in unscheduled care settings, Symphony is used by more than 20% of NHS trusts across the UK. The system ensures that NHS staff have the information they need when it’s needed most, improving efficiency and patient safety.
As well as improved speed and performance, the new version offers:
- a faster, more intuitive Word-based document editor and print tool
- optional interfaces with third party systems – including JAC, eCareLogic and Review – for better integration and smoother cross-departmental working
- faster reporting with E-Audit, allowing you to more easily analyse and improve workflows
- user friendly data entry in E-Notes which removes the need for paper notes and supports the Paperless 2020 vision
- more robust rules around data entry to improve data quality, ensuring the system is up to date and aiding smoother transfer of care.
Haidar Samiei, our clinical director and consultant in emergency medicine at Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, explains, “As the leading urgent and emergency care system, Symphony has long been known for its flexibility and clinically rich functionality. This latest update, developed with customers, provides even greater efficiency savings - helping clinicians deliver faster, safer patient care.”
Symphony 2.38 is available to all new and existing customers – call us on 0870 053 4545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can benefit.