We’ll demonstrate navigating the system and how to activate Discharge Medicine Service. We’ll cover the stages required to complete a Discharge Medicine Service record.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Activate Discharge Medicine Service
- Access Discharge Medicines Service Manager and understand the layout and functionality available
- Create a new Discharge Medicines Service Record and how to complete the three stages
- Review a DMS from the Patient’s Medication Record (PMR)
- Identify active DMS records within other areas of ProScript Connect
Please register to attend the event below. You will receive a confirmation email and joining details shortly after registering.
If you have any problems registering, or do not receive the joining details, please contact email@example.com