What's it about?
Seasonal influenza is a key driver for winter pressure demand on the NHS and a leading cause of excess deaths every winter. As this years flu season coincides with COVID-19, a wider vaccination plan is needed to protect those at risk.
There are many moving parts to successfully managing the flu season at this challenging time, and each locality will decide the best way to deliver their programme which will vary greatly across the country.
In this webinar we will explore solutions from across EMIS Group and our partner offering showcasing how they can support you in managing flu season.
Who should attend?
- Practice managers
What will it cover?
- Discover how Patient Access flu eligibility checker can help alleviate practice workload by checking and directing non-eligible patients not to contact their practice.
- A walk through of Patient.info content and deciding which articles will best support our users at any given time.
- Explore MJog and Docmail’s innovative barcoding features that easily enables practices to send patients their NHS number as a barcode via SMS, Smart message or letter.
- Manage flu clinic appointments and triage patient calls effectively using X-on’s cloud-based telephony solution, Surgery Connect.
- Reduce the risk of infection through contactless, clinical examinations with Care Home residents via Arc Health’s telehealth station.
Please join the event via this link at 12pm Tuesday 22nd September.