In partnership with SymlConnect we'll be exploring how with their integrated solution, clinical staff can continue to engage and monitor patients and their conditions remotely, saving time and prioritise those who need help, faster.
We'll also be hearing from Robyn Miles from Respiratory Innovation Wales who will be speaking on her experience in working in partnership with Syml and GlaxoSmithKline to develop an intelligent Data Collection System to be trialled via a Joint working project with 90 Community Pharmacies across Aneurin Bevan University Health Board, Powys Teaching Health Board, Hywel Dda University Health Board to measure the impact of Community Pharmacies delivering the NHS Wales Community Pharmacy Inhaler Review National Enhanced Service for Asthma and COPD patients, using the Asthma Control Test or COPD Assessment Tool and a patient reported experience questionnaire.
What's it about?
EMIS Health have a long history of interoperability with nearly 150 partners now accredited to the partner programme; bringing innovative, integrated products to complement and enhance the core functionality within EMIS Web. We are pleased to introduce the next in a series of new partner products designed to improve patient experience, reduce clinical and administrative burden, delivering better efficiencies.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved with clinical monitoring, preventative care, managing practice efficiency, and empowering patients, including:
- GPs and Clinical Leads
- Practice Managers
- Administrative Leads
- Digital Innovation and Transformation leads
- Chronic Condition Nurses
- Patient Engagement Leads or Patient Representatives
What will you get out of it?
In this webinar you will learn how SymlConnect’s simple, integrated technology can:
- Proactively manage chronic conditions remotely and prioritise patients
- Alert staff to patients that need further attention
- Save valuable clinical time with accurate and up to date information, coded back into the patients’ record
- Eliminate paper-based processes and avoidable administrative time wastage
- Instantly access high quality data to identify at-risk patients and population health management.