Join us for presentations and lively debate as we share learnings and knowledge and plan for the future. We'll be discussing how we create integrated, excellent and innovative healthcare IT for patients and everyone involved in their care.
Who should attend?
The day is free to attend - it's perfect for:
- admin and clerical system super users
- clinical champions
- and IT gurus
to make sure they find out about our latest software developments, discover hints and tips from other super users and help shape the future development of our products and services.
- seeing what we’ve changed and improved since last year’s User Group
- finding out from the EMIS Health primary care user Group chair, Geoff Schrecker, how their user group works for them and the benefits it brings
- learning from our themed breakout sessions all about how we can support you with Care Plans, mobile working and healthcare analytics
- discovering how to make the most of your Support Centre.
Agenda to be announced shortly