Areas of discussions will include:
- Delivering a digitally enabled 21st Century Health Care service: embracing new technologies
- Big data: sharing information securely and benefits to sharing data
- Technological revolutions across the NHS: does better access mean better outcomes?
- Transforming the citizens experience: redefining the physical and digital relationships
- Will implementing more healthcare technologies ‘free up’ time for healthcare staff?
- Patient power: the promotion of self-care
- Digital Solutions to healthcare problems: will technology deliver the transformation needed?
- Is technology the answer the supportive health solution for staff and patients?