On 24th February 2021, we will be hosting a virtual conference exclusively for EMIS Partners. We will also be hosting the inaugural EMIS Partner of the Year awards, sponsored by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The conference is a platform for us to share updates and information with all our partners and create opportunities for our partners to connect.
This conference will include:
- A warm welcome from Suzy Foster, EMIS CEO
- An update on EMIS including new structures, future direction and ITF and partner APIs from John McCormack, EMIS Director of Enterprise Markets
- An introduction to our Partner Portal and EMIS Now services
- An insight into EMIS-X Analytics and the power it has to transform Big Data
- Details on the membership benefits and marketing opportunities available to EMIS Partners
- A presentation from our hosts, AWS, on how their cloud-based platform is helping innovate organisations
There will also be opportunities to ask questions and learn from our experts.
EMIS Partners Awards, sponsored by AWS
We will also be launching our inaugural EMIS Partners Award program to celebrate the successes and achievements of our partners. The awards will recognise those that can demonstrate success based on the EMIS four pillars:
- Patient's needs
- Connected care
- Aligning resources
- Medicines optimisation
All partners are invited to submit an application and supporting case study, and winners will be announced at the conference. You can find out more about the awards here.
To book your place please complete the form below - Please note this event is for current partners only.
A full agenda and joining instructions will be sent prior to the event.