The NHS Long Term Plan has been compressed into a few scary weeks.
The rapid changes in practice show just how progressive and resilient is UK General Practice and virtualisation
of our work has been a revolution.
Our conference will highlight and share the best of the new ways of working to see us all through the next
phase of NHS history - which, inevitably, will continue to involve Covid-19.
Meanwhile structural changes dictate the need to reshape our services within the developing PCNs, STPs,
ICSs and the rest. Networking and collaboration is the name of the game, I.T. is the glue, so how best to make it all stick?
Overall shape of the day:
• 2 streams: an exciting programme of sessions with live Q&A.
• EMIS news and update, 4 main stream EMIS sessions plus comprehensive exhibition area with lots of trainers and
reps. to answer your questions 1:1 or join small breakout groups to see demos, training tips, contribute to new user features being developed.
• Live panel discussions
• Social networking with delegates via the App.
• Breaks between sessions to get updates from our sponsors and 1 hr lunch break to allow exhibitor areas to be visited
(though you can ‘walk through’ and visit exhibitors at any time through the day)
• The App will be kept live for up to 6m for delegates to visit all the content and for members the sessions will be
uploaded to our website.
• Charitable donations to Alzheimers UK.
To find out more click here