This lunch & learn session will give you an opportunity to hear real life examples of how Arc's video consultation technology is allowing clinicians to remotely examine patients in care homes from their surgery.
Using Arc, you can remotely examine a care home patient during a live video consultation from your surgery. This allows you to:
- Remotely auscultate heart, lung and abdominal sounds and examine ears, throat and skin
- Measure patient observations like pulse rate, oxygen saturation, blood pressure and temperature
- Reduce travel time by completing 94% of consultations without needing a face-to-face appointment
- Undertake virtual ward rounds to reduce transmission of COVID-19 and minimise care home visits
- Remotely assess deteriorating patients to provide faster care and avoid unnecessary hospitalisation
The session will show real life examples of how Arc is being used in practices and care homes.
Dr Zubair Ahmed, Director Arc Health
Zubair is a GP and co-founder of Arc Health. He founded Arc to enhance the efficiency and accessibility of healthcare by using innovative technology. He is passionate about solving health challenges that NHS organisations are facing. He holds a MBA from London Business School.
Who should attend
- Clinical/medical directors of PCNs
- IT leads
What you'll learn
- How Arc helps you to undertake ‘virtual ward rounds’
- How Arc works in practice
- Training required to use – GP and carer side
- Outcomes of virtual visits
How to join
Bookings for this session are now closed.
You can still join us by clicking here at 12:30 pm on the 23 July.