You’ve taken the first positive step by onboarding our Online Consult solution, but how do you maintain momentum and ensure you are realising the full potential of the end-to-end solution, and optimising all available resources.
This session will provide an insight into how we can support you to embrace a whole new approach to working, and not just implementing the technology.
We’ll take a look at:-
- Exploring workflow redesign options
- Analysing workload and capacity
- Unleashing the power of EMIS Web functionality to help streamline your processes
- Tips for consistent and standardised recording of digital consultations
Implementing online consultations can be a major change to work routines and a cultural shift. If handled well it could have a very positive impact on staff and patients, let us support you on this journey.
Peter Marshall, Training and Optimisation Consultant, EMIS Health
Peter has worked for EMIS Health for just over five years. He began his career at EMIS Health in the Call Centre, providing 1st line support to customers and soon worked his way up into the Support Teams. During his time in Support, Peter helped customers migrating to EMIS Web and later became a specialist in the Workflow Manager module. Using his clinical software knowledge as a platform, armed with his customer service experience, Peter later progressed to his current role as a Training and Optimisation Consultant in the Training Team.
Lisa Ellis, Deployment and Implementation Team Manager, EMIS Health
Lisa has worked for EMIS Health for 18 years. She joined in 2002 having spent her early career at BT. During her time at EMIS Health Lisa has fulfilled a variety of roles from Operations Manager, providing training and client relationship management to Practices using our GV and PCS Clinical Systems; to Implementation and Training Manager for our Corporate/Commercial Customers specialising in business process analysis, solutions implementation, software training and consultancy followed by progression into leadership roles. Lisa currently manages our Deployment & Implementation Team who are responsible for the project management and delivery of solutions to customers, including, but not limited to, Online Consult. Lisa is passionate about quality, customer service and her team strive to deliver experiences, not just solutions.
Dr Michael Smith, GP Partner - The Maltings Surgery
Who should attend
- Online Consult Champions and other key stakeholders who may be influential in your organisations change management initiatives
What you'll learn
- An insight into the approach, The Maltings Surgery adopted, to embed the use of Online Consult into their Total Triage Model
- Thought provoking lessons re best practice techniques and considerations to support practice onboarding and engagement.
- A greater awareness of the functionality available in EMIS Web that will enable you to optimise the technology in support of managing incoming Online Consultations
How to join
Bookings for this session have now closed.
You can still join us by clicking here at 12 pm on the 22 July.