What's it about?
The way the Community Pharmacy Consultation Service (CPCS) is supported is about to change, this change comes into force on 1st April 2021. The change will see community pharmacies choosing and paying for an IT system to manage this service delivery.
This session will cover:
- Information about this change
- How the PharmOutcomes offering will support contractors
- How contractors will pay for this support – model of payment
- Options for payments
Who should attend?
All Community Pharmacy Contractors and Community pharmacists offering the CPCS service.
What will you get out of it?
What are the changes planned for CPCS – attendees will leave the session with a full understanding of:
- What you need to do to offer the CPCS service moving forward post April 2021 with regard to IT support arrangements
- How PharmOutcomes will support service delivery and claim management post April 2021
- How the PharmOutcomes provider pays model being offered works
- How payments are collected from providers and options to make payments via different routes