With EMIS Web, you can:
- identify at risk patients
- share data across organisations for better care
- measure performance across your locality
- inform and educate professionals, carers and patients
- involve patients in their own care.
Diabetes prevention can lower instances of diabetes by 26%:
- advice, tips, forums and blogs are available at Patient.info.
Early detection and cost effective therapy means better outcomes and lower costs:
- Qdiabetes allows GPs to calculate a patient’s risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- GPs can identify those at risk of hospital admissions with Risk Stratification
- secondary care can share blood test results and clinical letters with primary care
- our integrated diabetic eye screening service can be configured to local secondary care needs.
Sharing data for better care:
- interoperability between primary, secondary and community organisations means everyone has a complete view of each patient’s care
- EMIS Mobile allows community nurses to securely access EMIS Web on the move
- Electronic prescribing allows GPs and practice nurses to send prescriptions electronically to a pharmacy of the patient's choice.
Helping patients to self-manage their condition
- Patient Access allows patients to easily access care plans and patient leaflets.
- Share Your Record allows patients to give healthcare teams emergency access to their medical record.
- Diabetes UK information prescriptions help patients achieve their health targets.
Understanding your population and measuring the success of local initiatives: